Information We Collect
We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, when you fill out a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
We may also collect information on how our website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
We use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.